This week I had a number of early starts at work to squeeze more hours into my day. I usually find it a struggle to get out of bed in the morning but this week not so. I really enjoyed my early starts. Yesterday I took a little extra time on my way to work waiting for the sun to rise so that I could capture our Brisbane backdrop at its best. It was the beginning of a picture perfect spring day.
Pictured: Brisbane Polo Club, Harry Seidler's Riparian Plaza and the Story Bridge
James bro,
ReplyDeleteimpressive willpower! Am hoping I get better at waking up around dawn as I grow into the fulltime workload. Nice photos as always.
Hi Stuart, it's great to hear from you! :) Got to admit, the first hour of sunrise is the freshest all day. I was working up concept designs for three or four projects that week so the days were a bit more interesting than the usual paperwork filled workday. Hence the motivation... I used to work alongside a mechanical engineer who swore that an early start, early finish routine was 'the way'. If only to have the willpower to get out of the office on time...
ReplyDelete