It has been a hectic two weeks and once again the weekend is upon us. Last weekend James and I made a trip up to Toowoomba to attend Lachlan and Bec's engagement picnic. Perfect weather made for a very enjoyable afternoon in the park. We stayed overnight at Vacy Hall and just loved this historic mansion full of nostalgic grandeur. I had to snap some of the details to remember it by. The expansive verandahs furnished with an abundance of cane and rattan furniture were just beautiful as were the hydrangea at every turn. A perfectly set breakfast on the verandah with silver and linen was an indulgent start to Sunday morning.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Picnic & Vacy Hall
It has been a hectic two weeks and once again the weekend is upon us. Last weekend James and I made a trip up to Toowoomba to attend Lachlan and Bec's engagement picnic. Perfect weather made for a very enjoyable afternoon in the park. We stayed overnight at Vacy Hall and just loved this historic mansion full of nostalgic grandeur. I had to snap some of the details to remember it by. The expansive verandahs furnished with an abundance of cane and rattan furniture were just beautiful as were the hydrangea at every turn. A perfectly set breakfast on the verandah with silver and linen was an indulgent start to Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment