Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Heart Shanghai Tang











 










Whenever we head over to South East Asia I love to visit Shanghai Tang for its modern colourful Chinoise style.  Their catalogues are always shot in such beautiful interiors and locations across Asia.  Did someone say Peranakan?  The top several images show typical interiors from houses in the Straits of Malacca, one of my favourite places in Malaysia.  The second series of shots are from a different catalogue which I also love. Look at those beautiful colours and patterns in the clothes not to mention the wall tiles and cushions from the homewares range in the second last image. Lovely...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and artistic photos. And I also love the tiled floor in no. 1, 3 and 5. I want tiles like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love those floor tiles too, all the older houses in Malaaca have them. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete