I have been browsing through the pages of India Hicks and David Flint Wood's
Island Life recently to gather inspiration for my upcoming birthday lunch by the beach. The images always has me daydreaming about visiting the Caribbean. Hence these recent vintage purchases have been largely influenced by my tropical musings... palm tree prints and pineapple lamps... and of course the obligatory blue and white ginger jar I couldn't pass up for a steal! I'm pondering whether to spray paint the pineapple lamps white... thinking, thinking...
love the prints and the pineapple lamps. i think they'd look great white. you have a lovely blog.. thanks for stopping by mine.
ReplyDeletecheryl x
Thanks for your lovely comments Cheryl :) I think I have finally made up my mind to have white pineapple lamps!
ReplyDeleteAawww I am dying with envy about it all. Dont paint the pinapple lamps white! Please please! Go for somthing special on the shades instead :)
ReplyDeleteLove from Hello Baby in Oslo
Hi Malena, yes I found some nice shades which changed my mind about painting them white! They are a soft wheat with a hint of gold colour. Will take some updated pics of the lamps in situ soon :)
ReplyDeleteHope all is well in Oslo!