Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend Colour



I am not averse to a cheerful bunch of flowers care of the supermarket, especially when the whole bunch only cost $10!  I always find it uplifting to have an abundance of fresh flowers in the apartment and whether they are from the market flower stalls, a couple of bunches from the local drug store pulled apart, a beautifully curated bouquet from the florist, or a big mix on special at the supermarket, flowers are beautiful no matter where they are from.

2 comments:

  1. Love hearing you say that! I love to by on special too. I can by two bunches and enjoy double :-) Flower are beautiful and uplifting no mather where from. Have a lovely Sunday Baby!

    P.S. I love the Kinese blue and white urn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you agree Malena. Flowers are such wonderful things from nature and I love them whether it's a humble daisy or the most magnificent rose :)

    ReplyDelete