Vintage Wanderings
Well it's certainly going to be a busy day ahead with the last of the gift shopping to be done and Christmas cupcakes to make. I did manage to go for a wander through some of my favourite vintage stores and antique centres earlier in the week on my hunt for vintage Chinese bamboo birdcages. Not much luck on that front but I did want to post up a few of the great little things I came across on my wanderings. The set of Foo dogs are fantastic and of course very du jour! I love the colourful yellow vase with the blue and white ginger jar pattern too. I couldn't leave without the pretty matching blue and white ginger jars. It's difficult to see in the photo but they have a subtle gold trim on them. I'm looking forwards to using them as vases and putting lots of lovely fresh flowers in them. Happy holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment