Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vintage Vase Lamps





Ok, I admit I am a bit of an eBay addict.  I guess it's the feeling of being able to go "vintage shopping" at the click of a button.  Dangerous for the bank account and very addictive, I totally advise against it!  However, feelings of guilt with regards to my constant online trawling occasionally turn into feelings of satisfaction when I manage to find the perfect thing at a happy price.  This weekend I picked up this lovely pair of blue and white porcelain lamp bases from the seller for a steal and popped past a lighting store on the way back to grab a couple of plain white lampshades and voila...new(ish) lamps for our cosy apartment.  I figured it was about time I retired my pair of pink and white floral beaded lamps from my chintz-y phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment