Did I mention that I would like my very own beach shack for Christmas? In particular this one. I wouldn't mind stepping across that lawn, up those steps, over the dunes to that pristine beach at all! It is literally a shack but really, when you have a backyard like that who needs more?! By the way, this was off the same real estate site and I can't believe how styled these property listings are these days. As much as I like the cute "To Beach" sign and of course the coral, is it just me or is this last shot a bit superfluous...








Dear Helen,
ReplyDeleteit doesn't look like a shack to me!! Its beautiful! Please buy it and allow me to look after it for you when you are away. :) Ang
Dear Ang,
ReplyDeleteI will gladly buy it for you to look after. Now that I have the perfect caretaker I'm going to duck down to the bank and demand the $1M I deserve and buy it for us! Yeay!