Hello from beautiful Boston, Massachusetts! I have been here since Monday attending an international design conference but haven't managed to take many snaps of the lovely city as yet other than a few on my iPhone of the Copley Square Hotel where I stayed intially. The main reason is that the weather is really quite warm at the moment and stopping for photos on the street in the middle of the day makes for hot work! I'm staying in the Back Bay district near Copley Square and love the area's wide tree-lined avenues and beautiful brownstone buildings. I especially like Newbury Street where I managed to pop in to Kate Spade, Jonathan Adler, American Apparel etc for some retail therapy. Boylston Street had Anthropologie and Frette! My little plastic card is not doing well at all. I really hope to post up some pics soon of all the picturesque areas like Commonwealth Avenue leading into the Boston Common and Beacon Hill. I managed to visit Harvard Square yesterday to take a stroll through historic Harvard Yard where all of the famous university's most lovely buildings are located... more on that soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment