Every time James asks me what I would like to have for dinner on any occasion be it anniversary or birthday or whenever really, I always say Japanese! I really should leave off the sashimi for a while as I just love to have it and should try to be a bit more adventurous and have something other than Japanese cuisine. It's just that it's so amazingly good! This was dinner at Sono in the city tonight, chawan mushi and a large platter of sashimi. James gave me a pair of the cutest Marc Jacobs ballet flats, I can't wait to wear them! I bought myself a gift too, a Canon S90 camera. I'm so looking forwards to taking lots of photos on our trip up the north coast this weekend. Here's hoping for unseasonably warm June weather!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Birthday Dinner
Every time James asks me what I would like to have for dinner on any occasion be it anniversary or birthday or whenever really, I always say Japanese! I really should leave off the sashimi for a while as I just love to have it and should try to be a bit more adventurous and have something other than Japanese cuisine. It's just that it's so amazingly good! This was dinner at Sono in the city tonight, chawan mushi and a large platter of sashimi. James gave me a pair of the cutest Marc Jacobs ballet flats, I can't wait to wear them! I bought myself a gift too, a Canon S90 camera. I'm so looking forwards to taking lots of photos on our trip up the north coast this weekend. Here's hoping for unseasonably warm June weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment