Sunday, March 6, 2011

Herbie Visits Australia


In music news: Herbie Hancock is touring Australia next month!  We're booked in for the QPAC show on April 28!
Image source: http://www.onion.com.au/article/2796



I also just picked up d&k's album Lost & Found.  This recently released album has plenty of cool beats.  It seems to blend their newer pop sound with the format of their earlier electronic records.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm jealous. I had some bad luck! He is coming to the Palais so I asked t be rostered on. Well, the shift organiser must have missed my request because she didn't roster me on! Heartbroken!
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I was saying to James when we got our tickets you were going to see him at the Palais too! What a shame for the mix up, sounds fishy to me, no preferential treatment I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe guess what..it turns out they need extra staff so I will be seeing it after all. We'll be able to compare impressions.:)
    (sorry there was a typo before)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, it's meant to be obviously! Hope you are having a lovely Easter :)

    ReplyDelete