Eiffel Tower
Centre Pompidou
Notre Dame de Paris
On the street...Paris
Palais Royal
Place Vendôme
Hôtel de Ville
Before we move on to some of the other places we visited on holiday, here are some of our favourite snaps of Paris. Such a beautiful city even in the cold and grey Winter weather. Fortunately for us it only rained for two days during the two weeks we were in France. I think right now Helen is suffering from Paris withdrawal. While I'm here blogging she is reading blogs by people who live in Paris...
I do love your photos of Paris, especially Versailles. How lucky you were with the weather! Looking forward to more of the same, can one ever get enough of France?
ReplyDeleteVickixx
Hi Vicki, indeed I am suffering from Paris withdrawal! One definitely can not get enough of France... we will soon post photos of Provence as well...
ReplyDelete