For the second week of our holiday we decided to head south to Provence, Marseille and the Mediterranean. It was a few degrees warmer in the south and the vast blue skies made winter fade quickly in my mind. While in Marseille we wandered in markets,
explored numerous colourful (and hilly) streets, visi
ted Notre-Dame de la Garde, and strolled along the waterfront soaking up the fresh air and warm sun. It was the first time we had been to see the Mediterranean Sea. The contrast between magnificently clear and blue sea and rugged coastline was perfect in the afternoon sun.
Hi James,
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photos...more beautiful photos! I love the balance that you have achieved in them, I must remember when I take my camera out, it makes such a difference. And the blue of that water... it's restful just looking at it.
Thanks,
Vickixx
Hi Vicki,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments. The water was jewel like that day and such a beautiful subject makes photography effortless.
Cheers,
James