One last beach birthday blog, I promise! I took these quick snaps around the place while we were at the beach house during the week. I recently found new shades for our pair of vintage pineapple lamps and I couldn't resist carting them down with us (raised eyebrow from James)... but they were great to have as in my opinion one can never have enough lamps.. or pineapples for that matter! James needed a latte...
the lamps look great there and i love the painting!
ReplyDeletecheryl x
Yes, I love the turquoise colour of the surf in the painting!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little vignette!
ReplyDeleteciao from Newport Beach
Hi Fabiana, Newport Beach sounds wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteHi Helen,
ReplyDeleteI just love the way you present...everything. Latte looks good too!
Vickixx
Thanks for your kind comments Vicki... latte was a James specialty!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pinapplelampes. The shades fits perfectly. They have kinda oriental swoong to them. So happy you have not painted them. They are fab the original way Helen. Give James another latte from me! ;)
ReplyDelete