Saturday, January 8, 2011

Brunch for Seven





After catching up with some friends last weekend we decided to continue the trend with brunch at our place this morning.  We enjoyed croissants, homemade blueberry muffins and bircher muesli followed by a cooked breakfast.  It's always fantastic spending time with friends especially when plenty of food is involved.  And of course I couldn't possibly turn down an opportunity for a few rounds of mahjong.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely and Inspiering as allways :)

    I have been following you for a while and I want to Invite you and your readers to my Norwegian blog from Oslo. I am trying out making post in English.

    Welcome inside, and let me know what you think.

    Have the nicest weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malena,

    Thank you for your kind comments. We often wonder about our readers and it is great to meet you. We recently visited your blog and are glad to read your posts. We're interested to see life and style on the other side of the world!

    Helen and James

    ReplyDelete