The relentless rain has kept us indoors for the day so I decided to break the spine of a new Penguin book I purchased recently called Perfume: the Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind. I have to admit it is an intense read from the very first page and I needed a bit of respite from it after finishing Chapter 7. Hence I put the book down and picked up and old road map I've had lying around for ages and decided to re-fashion a box of Redhead matches, I know, go figure! I love maps and always end up holding onto them from road trips. Inspired by the cover of the holiday issue of Lonny I decided I would make a fun matchbox using some old brown card and a map of South East Queensland. Crafting respite over, now back to the book!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Rainy Weather
The relentless rain has kept us indoors for the day so I decided to break the spine of a new Penguin book I purchased recently called Perfume: the Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind. I have to admit it is an intense read from the very first page and I needed a bit of respite from it after finishing Chapter 7. Hence I put the book down and picked up and old road map I've had lying around for ages and decided to re-fashion a box of Redhead matches, I know, go figure! I love maps and always end up holding onto them from road trips. Inspired by the cover of the holiday issue of Lonny I decided I would make a fun matchbox using some old brown card and a map of South East Queensland. Crafting respite over, now back to the book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment