We are yet to be allowed back in to our flood damaged apartment building for the second week running. Hence this weekend we decided to distract ourselves from feeling displaced by seeking out new places. We visited this cafe for breakfast on Saturday called Lady Marmalade. I had recently read a review in some local street press and decided to check it out. We were not disappointed as it had some of the tastiest, most unpretentious food not to mention the cafe's own coffee blend which was perfection and such great value! I also loved the quirky mismatched vintage furniture, cutlery and crockery decking the place out including this fun use of an old timber ladder wall mounted as a magazine rack. Can't wait to go back next weekend!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Lady Marmalade
We are yet to be allowed back in to our flood damaged apartment building for the second week running. Hence this weekend we decided to distract ourselves from feeling displaced by seeking out new places. We visited this cafe for breakfast on Saturday called Lady Marmalade. I had recently read a review in some local street press and decided to check it out. We were not disappointed as it had some of the tastiest, most unpretentious food not to mention the cafe's own coffee blend which was perfection and such great value! I also loved the quirky mismatched vintage furniture, cutlery and crockery decking the place out including this fun use of an old timber ladder wall mounted as a magazine rack. Can't wait to go back next weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Next time you are here for breakfast - I'd love to join you. xo
ReplyDeleteHi Cat, sounds great. I will let you know. Perhaps we will go again when we get back from Paris.
ReplyDelete