Alright, so it's pretty obvious I love the beach. I think it's because so many of us Australians live along the coastline that it's inevitable we have a huge beach culture. And what better way to acknowledge Australia Day than to pay homage to our beautiful beaches all around this sunburnt country. These photos were taken last week during my whirlwind trip across to Adelaide and Whyalla in South Australia for work. I managed to squeeze in a quick wander along the beach and a wade through the shallows. The tide was out and you could walk right out along the sand and the water was wonderfully warm. Happy Australia Day everyone!



It's an awesome place hope these will never change until i can go there. like place what i've also seen at property sunshine coast its a one of a kind place.
ReplyDeleteHi Dominic, yes, it is a beautiful coastline in SA but being a Queenslander and quite biased ;) I definitely think we have the most beautiful beaches, especially on the Sunshine Coast :). I hope you manage to visit them!
ReplyDelete